All posts have a lifespan of one to two weeks due to limited storage space. On average, the last two to five posts are available, then it's FIFO jungle.
It's up to everyone to redistribute and seed to keep it all floating around.
You can also try this.
New posts will focus on stuff that has not been posted since February 2012. Use the requests forum to ask for more.
AGAIN: no reloads of any dead link for stuff posted after January 2012. Do not waste time & electrons asking for a reload. You will be ignored. Follow the Discogs link and buy the release if you get a dead link. I am not Mother Teresa, anyway Mother Teresa was not Mother Teresa either, the old bitch.
NRAR = Not really A Reload
AAR = Almost A Reload
EZTT = Eternal Zer Top Ten
* All rips are in the FLAC format (Free Lossless Audio Codec), FLAC offers light data compression (20% or less - produces files 5 to 10 times larger than the best quality
* Vinyl records and tapes are recorded in WAV format into Steinberg's Wavelab via the S/PDIF output of the Stanton T.92 turntable to the S/PDIF input of the M-Audio Firewire 410 sound module. These wave files are then manually cleaned-up from the loudest pops & cracks (yet many of those still remain) and manually separated into individual songs in FLAC format. No automation is used in this process, I fully keep control on song separation and crackles removal (no usage whatsoever of blank finder or decliker/denoiser plugins).
* Vinyls and tapes are processed (encoded to FLAC and tagged) with the Tagger Of Zer.
* CDs are ripped direct to FLAC with Foobar2000, then tagged with the Tagger Of Zer. Foobar's ReplayGain function is NOT used.
* Neither vinyl nor CD rips are processed in any way: no sound compression, eq, filter, reverb (!!), Nothing that would alter the original mix.
Use a download manager. TrueDownloader is good. Copy the links - right-click/Copy link address, and paste into your download manager.Clicking the links directly is supposed to work but large files may fail.
Files are encrypted: the pissword is the last thing between brackets in each post at this line: "Remove brackets and unzip: [THIS IS THE PISSWORD]". Copy what stands for "THIS IS THE PISSWORD" without brackets and paste it into the pissword field when unzipping the archive. Again, the pissword changes on every post and it is not the dummy phrase "THIS IS THE PISSWORD". If you don't understand, touch a monolith.
Extracting Asian files
If the rar from Asian albums rips don't extract, it is probably due to character encoding (song & album titles contain Asian characters). I recommend the first 4 steps of : Install Asian character sets
* When available, a Discogs.com page is linked with the corresponding rip. Click it to buy the record of a rip you liked.
Ripoff Discogs seller:
Cassettekult ships defective items and does not refund.
* Recommended mail order distros (fast, honest): Crime Against Humanity, Boss Tuneage, Red Stream, UnUnDeux, CD Baby, Marquee Records, Toys Of Disharmony, Relapse Records, Century Media, Interpunk, Alternative Tentacles, Dischord, The Omega Order, Prank Records, Profane Existence and many others.
* support the Church Of Zer's server space rental through the web money octopus:
*** Note to e-monkeys *** Hard-Ons and Porno Coma are rock bands. You can now stop clicking these posts hoping to find free viagra or free porn.
Complaint department and communication blob: forum.
Window title: [%album artist% - ]['['%album%[ CD%discnumber%][ #%tracknumber%]']' ]%title%[ '//' %track artist%]
Status bar: %codec% | %bitrate% kbps | %samplerate% Hz | %channels% | %playback_time%[ / %length%]
Zer foobar theme
I do not use ReplayGain.